PERSONAL PROTECTIONWe can help provide security for your family should loss of earnings occur due to accident or illness.
Many people only think about taking out protection after someone they know or love has suffered financial difficulty due to loss of earnings, illness or bereavement.
At Williams Financial Planning we can help you to protect your loved ones with independent unbiased and whole of market advice.
Our personal protection services
How we help
• Term Assurance
• Critical Illness cover
Term Assurance can provide a lump sum offering valuable financial support to yourself and your family in the event of death or a critical illness of the life assured.
This covers you in the event of a critical or serious illness.
At Williams Financial Planning Ltd we offer whole of market advice and are able to recommend some of the very best cover available meeting*ABI+ definitions
*As in accordance with ABI Statement of Best Practice for Critical Illness Cover
Our plans are tailored to suit the term and interest rate of your borrowing and can include additional benefits.
Contact us for friendly and expert advice.
Family income plan
• A plan designed to provide a monthly income if you die or are diagnosed with a critical illness;
• Can be taken out as joint or single life policy.
• Benefit can be increased each year to offset the effects of inflation.
Income protection benefit
• Regular monthly income payments in the event that you are unable to work due to illness or injury
• Your monthly benefit payments are paid to you after a set length of time – the deferred period – has passed. Income Protection Benefit Plans are very flexible, with a range of different features and benefits which can be tailored to suit your individual circumstances.
At Williams Financial Planning we will consider your personal circumstances carefully and advise you of the most suitable solutions available to protect yourself and your family from financial hardship.
Contact us for further information.